Industrial Fellowship Scheme - Grants available: Limited call out
This IFS call out is intended to support the transition of the United Kingdom towards a low carbon economy by means of engaging lecturers with industries working at the forefront of low carbon and sustainable energy initiatives. The call out is limited to lecturers in FE colleges. Each successful applicant will receive a grant of £4,000 to support their secondment for a period of 3 weeks.
- Notifications of intention to apply due July 5 2010
- Completed applications returned by July 12
- Panel meets July 13
- Notifications of decisions July 14
- Placements commence by August 31
- Placements complete by October 31
- Assignments completed by December 15th
- Awards Ceremony Friday 7th January 2011
We look forward to your participation in this exciting scheme.